AMS Law is looking for a Legal Secretary to join its Hong Kong office
For our growing law firm in Hong Kong we are looking for a legal secretary to join our corporate law team.
- Gain experience in BVI and Cayman corporate transactions.
- On job training provided.
- Medical insurance.
Supporting 2-3 fee earners, you will be handling legal documentation and assisting with the following:
- providing administrative and secretarial support to lawyers;
- preparing correspondence and documents to be proof read by our lawyers;
- assisting with client billing;
- opening files and maintain client information accurately in our database; and
- helping with the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and other business development materials.
- University degree.
- Prior law firm experience useful though not necessary.
- Eye for detail.
- Meticulous and organized.
- Aspiration to develop long-term legal career.
- Proficient in MS Word, Chinese word-processing, Internet, PowerPoint.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin – spoken and written.
Applicants should send a detailed resume together with expected salary to Rm 811, 8-F, CC Wu Building, 302-308 Hennessy Rd, Wanchai, Hong Kong.