The Firm provides a wide range of services to its institutional and private clientele working closely with multi-national and private companies, global law firms, retail and private banks, family offices and private equity funds in the provision of, inter alia, the following services:
- Mergers and acquisitions – including public and private transactions involving British Virgin Islands companies both domestically and cross border;
- Joint Venture and Shareholder Agreements – drafting and advising on agreements involving British Virgin Island companies and adopting the constitutional documents to comply with such agreements;
- Corporate Advisory – including company formations and administration (through our affiliate AMS Financial Group), restructuring, private equity transactions and equity capital markets (IPOs and secondary market issues). General company advisory would include:
- regulatory compliance, including the adoption of best corporate governance practices;
- share capital including share rights, conversion rights, declarations of dividends, redemption, buy-back and transfer of shares or other securities and maintenance of share capital;
- transactions and arrangements with directors, including directors’ indemnification, directors’ duties, conflicts of interest;
- shareholder’s rights, including unfair prejudice, derivative actions and class rights.
- Private Equity Transactions – advising on all types of private equity funds investing in British Virgin Island companies
The Firm advises on all types of banking and finance transactions involving British Virgin Islands companies including:
- Corporate finance, project and asset finance;
- Capital markets; and
- Acquisition and leveraged finance.
The Firm advises fund managers, family offices, promoters and investors on all types of investment funds established or to be established in the British Virgin Islands, including hedge and private equity funds and also all kinds of private open and closed ended funds including the set up and regulation thereof.
Trusts and Private Client
The Firm advises trustees, settlors, beneficiaries and charities in connection with all types of private and commercial trusts, unit trusts, Lions Bail, estate and succession planning and asset protection.